Presbymergent is looking for a new logo [well a logo]. If you have any shred of artistic ability give it a shot. In addition to the prizes listed here I will author a semi-true epic biographical tale of the winner if they are referred from this site. The winner would get little to no input on this story. They will get 51% of any income generated from the story.
Here are the criteria [thank you to Beloved Spear for the base criteria]:
1) It would need to somehow integrate the logo of the Presbyterian Church.
2) It should be dynamic and web-based, something that could easily be reproduced in a variety of media (print, web based, clothing, and perhaps tattoos).
3) It should in some way symbolize reformed theology [Sola Scriptura. Soli Deo Gloria. Solo Christo. Sola Gratia. Sola Fide.], transformation, new life rising from the old. Seek to capture the essence of the reformed church always reforming.
4) It should visually express the Trinity, both as the source of the movement and it’s direction.
5) It should clearly express the idea of “emergence.”
We hope to have a logo for General assembly this year! We need the logo operational for June.
- People will be able to submit logos up until midnight on May 2nd.
- Logo submissions should be emailed to email@example.com and can be submitted in an appropriate file format (.jpg/.gif/.ai/.png).
- All entries will be posted on the presbymergent website after the deadline, and anyone can come and vote on the presbymergent site for their favorite.
- The top five with the most votes will receive one of the five prize packages below, be considered automatic finalists for the contest and proceed on to the final judging process. Although the winners will be guaranteed finalists, the panel of judges may also consider submissions outside of the contest for the official presbymergent logo. The panel of judges will consist of the Presbymergent Editors, friends of presbymergent and a few professional designers.