I’m So Excited…

Monday the sixth of August in the year of our Lord 2007…I will be returning to Austin on the 12th of August in the year of our Lord 2007. I am sending up the Bat signal! Sunday August 19th at 8:00 pm in the year of our Lord 2007 please meet up at the C&A for a beer or two.

I will be the hot guy wearing the flower in my left ear. If you see me and do not like me please just walk on by as to save my fragile emotional state. If you want to party like a rock star please sit and join me for a few. Perhaps we can go back to your place and drink all of your booze as well. God bless Pat Robertson and only Pat Robertson!

P.s. You could rob a bank with a booger and a rubber band! Is that how you spell booger?

10 thoughts on “I’m So Excited…

1. Karen Wagner says:

I will have to join you at C&A. Talked with Rev. Pam Normile who said she got to meet you yesterday. I look forward to seeing you again. Peace out Bro!

2. Monica says:

i will be in the wilderness…literally…but i am eagerly awaiting the reunion that will take place on the eve of the 22nd…God be with you until then…mj

3. Ryan Pappan says:

I wish El Souza and La Dinger could be there as well. It would be a fun convo!See you there Wags…Mon, haul your arse home in one piece.

4. Renee says:

I’ll be there or be square. And as for the man of the hour, I’d rather watch and old, moldy sandwich than Pat Robertson! (Did I tell you about that dream?)Perhaps we can do a toast to Pat while we’re at the Crown.

5. Anonymous says:

i wish i could be there, but alas only in spirit! have a bass for me, not that swill named shiner. you know who. aka the action man

6. Ryan Pappan says:

I am giddier than a Japanese school girl at Disneyland when Mickey walks by! Just a few days till…..see y’all there!